Energy & Utilities Write For Us
We’re always on the lookout for expert insight and thought leadership about how the energy and utilities industry is adapting and changing. Get in touch to find out how we can showcase your relevant content, put you on stage at live events or even help you publish a book.
Here is how you can get involved with Informa's leading portfolio of energy media, events and book publishing:
Write for us
If you’ve got an article or opinion piece you’d like us to feature regarding the region’s rapidly changing energy and utilities sector, we’d love to hear from you. The best posts are featured in our email newsletters to 100,000+ professionals who receive Energy & Utilities updates each month.
To be considered for publication we ask that:
- All content submitted be an original article (i.e. written by you), and isn’t published elsewhere (LinkedIn, Medium etc.).
- Your article should be a well-researched piece of 600 words or more that provides insight about how the energy industry is changing and what this means for the future.
- Keep our target audience of business leaders, contractors and suppliers in mind. What is the real world impact of new technologies or the drive towards increasing efficiency and sustainability for governments and the private sector? What would interest or surprise them?
- Any sources should referenced to ensure quality, with links included. Do you have any reliable data to back up claims?
- All content we publish is non-promotional, please don’t explicitly pitch your product or service. If you would like to promote your company’s products and services then get in touch to find out about listing your company.
Send the final draft of your piece, a proposed headline, brief bio, and links to any other pieces you've published to this email address. We will review your submission and get back to you if it's something we're interested in posting. All articles are subject to editing. Please note that we can't guarantee publication.
Speak at our events
Informa Markets organise the world’s leading Energy conferences and exhibitions, including Middle East Energy and many more.
We welcome submissions from energy and utilities industry thought leaders to speak at these conferences. To be considered to speak at any of our upcoming events please contact us and let us know:
- Proposed title of your talk
- Brief bio and previous speaking engagement
- Abstract (250 words)
- Who will the talk be relevant to?
- Takeaways from your talk. What are the benefits to delegates listening to your talk?
- Where you are based and willing to travel to
Become a published author
Whether you are a first-time author hoping to publish a journal article, or someone with a book proposal on an area of academic study or professional development, we aim to offer the very best publishing experience. Every author who publishes with us benefits from dedicated in-house production, author services, customer services, and marketing teams, complemented by the online support we offer via our Author Services website.
To find out more please contact us.
Promote your company
Finally, for companies seeking to promote your products and services, we have a range of content marketing solutions. From sponsored articles, whitepapers, eBooks, reports and webinars, we can help you to increase brand awareness and give you leads. To find out all the opportunities available please contact us for more information.