SIL-G | Feeder and Generator protection relays
The SIL-G is a complete protection and control relay used in primary and secondary distribution networks for feeder and generator applications.
This relay is capable to operate with current, voltage, power and frequency functions and is suitable to be implemented in substations levels for Utility Companies and industrial electrical systems for the renewable sector or any other
- It can be used in installations with different voltage level since It is able to work with auxiliary supply from 24 to 230 V dc/ac
- Supports IEC 61850 standard edition 1 and 2, implementing GOOSE messaging
- Interoperability with other systems
- Module for Arc Flash Detection (AFD) with sensors included as a complete solution
- Implementing Wi-Fi with WPA2-AES encryption and secure access levels
- Offers island protection
List your business
Create a business listing on the Energy & Utilities markeplace
Sign up for the FREE Energy newsletter
The latest news and analysis sent to your inbox.