Gas Engines - 63 to 1750 kVA
Gas installations are preferred by energy users
such as supermarkets and industrial plants located in urban areas, allowing direct connection to
the gas network, therefore avoiding the costs
and risks associated with onsite fuel storage.
Baudouin gas engines offer the perfect complement to renewable energy generation, as their operating flexibility and high efficiency can offset the intermittency of these power generation sources.
- Baudouin Gas Engine range from 63 to 1750 kVA
- Low NOx emissions
- High transient and block load capabilities
- Flexible duty cycle, for COP and PRP
- Low energy fuel tolerance (landfill gas & biogas)
- Optimized engine performance through electronic control systems
List your business
Create a business listing on the Energy & Utilities markeplace
Sign up for the FREE Energy newsletter
The latest news and analysis sent to your inbox.